Well the time is almost nigh for the complete overhaul and lube job, take 2 coming up starting next week.

Overhaul?
Yes. Time to trim the sails, scrub the decks, and reinvigorate the soul once again!

Take 2, because Take 1 went swimmingly well - but alas, have ventured back to sad sad daddy sadville.

WTF am I talking about?
My body.
Yep!

For a brief recap - I've always been a rather rubenesque Roscolini. May whole life in fact.

And one day (while I happened to be very very part time and giving up on Uni work) I decided to do something about my weight...

I was around the 148kg mark...
And after 3-4 months, dropped to, believe it or not...92-93kg mark.

Dangerous I know, but shit - it's true, the world judges you on appearance, not personality.
It's the truth, no matter what people tell you.

I got a fucking shitload of female attention once I'd shredded my waistline!
But alas, yo-yo'd I have.

My discipline has slackened, and I've now crept up again to the 128kg mark, and it's making me feel ick.

I can't fit my awesome clothes anymore - and as such, starting Sunday this week, I'm going to start a basic, self tailored, regime to slip me down to a sub 110kg mark...So here goes!

Wish me luck, and update this Sunday!


-m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment