Well, i'm now all booked and ready to shake my shit and once again head abroad,
to a nice warm climate for a change,
where I won't get held up at knife point,
offered drugs by undercover cops,
and get hit on by strippers!




Oh wait, maybe the US and Samoa are the same?

Time will tell! :D





Am heading off 19th of August for 9 days of sunny sleepy sandy good times, and this time i'm (hopefully) not going solo!


Awesomo VodaGirl is coming too, so I guess I better get some sembalance to my physique before I go!

The steroids that I am currently on for my poopoo back/neck/shoulder pain has whopped on my body kilos of poos, and pimples galore, so i'm hoping to get off the meds, and get a tyrinacal regime in place to shed the crap, and muscle up!

So hear goes nothing - tomorrow is a new day, to get all the flabbyness away!

Stay tuned.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment